Yesterday at the Chicago .Net User Group meeting Nermin Dibek presented on the new ms mvc framework. Several people were interested in a follow up session. If you are one of those people and have stumbled onto this blog, or if you are local to Chicago and want to see some more stuff, feel free to ping me or email me and we can try and set something up.
Here is a list of links to get you started with Ms MVC.
- http://www.asp.net/downloads/3.5-extensions/ (The bits)
- http://mvccontrib.org (mvc contrib.)
- http://forums.asp.net/1146.aspx (asp.net mvc forums)
- http://weblogs.asp.net/scottgu/archive/2007/12/09/asp-net-mvc-framework-part-4-handling-form-edit-and-post-scenarios.aspx (Part 4 of a great series by ScottGu, links to part 1,2,3 included)
- http://www.dotnetrocks.com/default.aspx?showNum=299 (podcast)
- http://dnrtv.com/default.aspx?showID=95 (screencast)
- http://del.icio.us/search/?fr=del_icio_us&p=aspnetmvc&type=all (links on del.icio.us)